A team of 5 people is in charge of mashing parts on 3,4 or 5 axes. We also use conventional milling for increased accuracy and hold-down tables for machining certain parts.
- 1 DMG 60 evo ø 600 5-axis machining center
- 1 HURCO 1100 x 500 x 610 machining center with a 4th axis
- 3 HURCO (760 x 457 x 610) machining center of which 1 is equipped with a 4th axis
- 1 CN BRIDGEPORT milling machine
- Missler FAO TOPCAM and 2015 V6TOPSOLID
- V5-6 REV CATIA
We also carry out turning within our production unit, working with 6 people who are dedicated to this and who work on C axis and Y axis CN towers
- 1 CN CMZ TA 30Y Tower
- 3 CN CMZ C axis Towers (rotating tools) TL 20M T20TM TB67
- 1 CN CMZ 2-axis TB 67 Tower
We manufacture riveted, fitted subassemblies for our customers using temperature differences, as well as honing, calibration, crimping and integrating pieces of sheet metal. Two operators are dedicated to assembly.
- 2 SUNNEN honing machines
- 1 Hydraulic press
- 1 air-conditioned premises for assembling rings and crimping bearings
Our experience and expertise mean that today we are recognized within the industry for making emblematic kits.
Our know-how also applies to the design and manufacture of complex tooling, on a small and medium scale, for the manufacture and testing of aeronautical subassemblies.