A team of 5 people is in charge of mashing parts on 3,4 or 5 axes. We also use conventional milling for increased accuracy and hold-down tables for machining certain parts.
- 2 machining center 5 axis DMU 60 EVO of DMG MORI (600 x 600 x 600)
- 1 machining center 4 axis VMX42t of HURCO (1100 x 500 x 610)
- 1 machining center 4 axis VM10i of HURCO
- 1 machining center 3 axis VMX24i of HURCO
- 1 C.N. Bridgeport milling machine
- 1 Kondia conventionnal milling
- F.A.O. Missler TOPCVAM and TOPSOLID V7
- CATIA V5-6 Release 2017
We also carry out turning within our production unit, working with 6 people who are dedicated to this and who work on C axis and Y axis CN towers
- 1 CN CMZ TA 30Y Tower
- 3 CN CMZ C axis Towers (rotating tools) TL 20M T20TM TB67
- 1 CN CMZ 2-axis TB 67 Tower
We manufacture riveted, fitted subassemblies for our customers using temperature differences, as well as honing, calibration, crimping and integrating pieces of sheet metal. Two operators are dedicated to assembly.
- 2 SUNNEN honing machines
- 1 Hydraulic press
- 1 air-conditioned premises for assembling rings and crimping bearings
Our experience and expertise mean that today we are recognized within the industry for making emblematic kits.
Our team has put all the necessary means of control into place to ensure maximum reliability.
- TRIDIM Machine
- ROCH Measuring column
- Baty Profile projector
- Roughness tester
- Hardness testing machine
- Electrical conductivity measuring instrument
Our know-how also applies to the design and manufacture of complex tooling, on a small and medium scale, for the manufacture and testing of aeronautical subassemblies.